Sunday, September 11, 2016

Week 10, scans and the bowl



Just like my tiny 22 y.o existence has been up until now - a roller coaster, so is my early pregnancy. My first weeks were the worst. I didn't get to hug the bowl as they say but I couldn't get up either.

For the past week and half I've woken up feeling a bit more like myself again. Thank  fuck for that. Now, I'd be happy to report that even though the nausea doesn't eat (what irony) the majority of my day my body decided that the bowl party would start at week 10.

Can't complain too much to be fair because for some mysterious reason after 3 weeks of waiting my teachers still haven't gotten around to send me my lessons. Reading and taking multiple naps a day is what I was born to do anyway, I'm sure.

Now to the part I'm actually here to talk about. I received an invite to my first scan this week. Safe to say the next two weeks are going to be longest weeks I've ever encountered in my whole life. If you didn't know already apart from being creatively lazy, I am also hugely inpatient. Trust me this has caused more issues for me than anyone else.

On to another topic that has caused some hair tugging this week; baby names. They are frustrating and as one of my favorite quotes says 'you never know how many people you hate until you have to pick a name for your baby'. Damn true. Although I don't know the sex yet I'd like to think that this is one of those things I'll get prepared for on time. For once.

Baby gear is a whole other thing I won't get into now partly because I'm hungry again which makes me a bitch even to myself.


That said I will go and hunt down some food in the fridge I've made a job to myself to empty.


                                                           Love, B


No comments:

Post a Comment